Next Step Community Management takes great pride in the relationships it has built with the vendors who serve our communities. We have a responsibility to our clients to provide the high-quality service they expect and bring recommendations to the board to see that their vision and goals are met. This takes team work between management and service providers from various industries to keep communities running at their optimum level at all times.
We regularly monitor vendor performance and compliance with things like timely delivery of services rendered, quality of service provided, response time, etc. Our vendor qualification process is in place to ensure compliance with regulatory laws and minimize potential risks to all parties.
Next Step Community Management has partnered with Vendor Information Verification Experts (VIVE) to manage the vendor qualifying process. VIVE specializes in certifying vendors in the community management industry. Registration is required for all vendors to continue a relationship with Next Step Community Management. The registration process is streamlined and easy, taking less than 15 minutes and comes with a nominal annual fee.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION?
- Corporate information
- Trade & License information
- Insurance information
- Complete a W-9 & Vendor Agreement
- Pay Annual Fee
VENDOR BENEFITS TO REGISTERING WITH VIVE
- Increased exposure to Next Step Community Management
- Easy search results for Next Step Community Management to select for bid opportunities
- Approval is good for entire portfolio of Next Step Community Management
- Level the playing field between vendors
- Reduced competition from unqualified vendors
Simple, Fast & Easy
- 15-minute process to register
- Approval is good for 12 months
1999 S. Bascom Avenue, Ste 700
Campbell, CA 95008
PHONE: (408) 495-4695
101 Cooper Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
PHONE: (831) 275-1228
701 Palomar Airport Road, Ste 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
PHONE: (951) 382-0302